Friday, October 9, 2009

;;

I have a friend that helps me. with myself. I only see him on occasion. I don't think I'll see him ever again though.

I always want to thank him, call him up and talk to him. Weird. that I never did. that I won't. that I want to so badly. He was different. I don't usually feel the presence of a person,because they usually aren't there. A lot of people don't say very much when they speak. He does. I probably simmered down the loneliness he feels for a few hours until he would get that feeling that he had to go, because something else was going on in the world. and it was. understandable. It's probably weird that I'm writing this as well. I don't feel weird though. I just would like to tell him thank you, or something... anything. Yea, anything. I miss him-- a lot, to be honest. Which is something I never was with him. or myself.

I was lost for a long time and still am. more confused when he would pick me up because he always asked questions that I was still trying to answer myself. I didn't know what was true.  He was always real though. Taught me a lot in short, one-sided conversations.

I miss him. Amazing person. Hope all is well with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment